Blogging for crafters


Hello dear friends! How are you? 
As you've noticed i'm in a really good mood and in a crazy blogging verve, as i've made some big changes on my lovely blog. 
So to start from the beginning, last week i had the chance to attend in a mini seminar about "blogging for crafters" that inmyc.gr made at koumpi.


Well it was really interesting to meet fellow bloggers, have coffee and chat about tones of blogging tips, advices, e.t.c. 
The most important thing about that seminar, was the force it gave me, to make some changes and treat my blog like business. 
So here are my little changes: 
1) From now on you can read me daily, as i'm going to post on daily base, until i'll drop down. 
2) You can now see more post at my homepage. Yeah pressing that "older" button all the time, is not that good.
3) You can now see your favorite posts at the end of the right slidebar. 
4)Did you find me on facebook? If not, my brand new page is waiting for you!
5)I'm adding a new post's section about all kind of advices i can share with you, starting by today with this post. 
6)Those little things that make me happy. I'm pretty sure that you remember those lovely posts. If not you can find them here or you can wait for the new ones.
Many many more surprises are coming soon, so i'm asking for your love and support on this exhausting "hobby", called blogging.

So let's get back at the blogging for crafters seminar, and here is a sum of basic but still important tips that i learned:
-often posts
-powerful titles
-keywords
-over 300 words per post
-alt text your images

For more blogging advices, stay tuned. 
Love, 
Sophie

2 comments :

  1. Έξυπνα και πολύ χρήσιμα tips Σόφη. Σίγουρα αυτές οι αναρτήσεις θα έχουν πολύ ενδιαφέρον για μένα... Καλό ΣΚ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ χρήσιμες συμβουλές Σόφη! Περιμένουμε και τις επόμενες αναρτήσεις σου με ενδιαφέρων. Καλή συνέχεια και καλή εβδομάδα!

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...